To Our Families
COVID-19: We remain deeply committed to the health and well-being of our community, our guests and our associates.
In response to this developing public health concern, we have taken certain precautionary measures to help mitigate the spread of the virus by:
- Conducting enhanced cleaning procedures, while increasing the frequency of sanitizing, in line with recommendations from the CDC.
- Offering phone and email arrangements to meet the needs of families and guests.
- We are committed to responsibly responding to
the needs of the communities we are privileged to serve.
These protocols for funeral services and visitation at Roslyn Heights Funeral Home, as mandated by the New York State Department of Health take effect immediately:
· All mourners/visitors attending funeral services must wear a face mask upon entering the building.
· All mourners/visitors must follow social distancing rules by remaining 6 feet apart from others, unless they are family members who live together.
· The maximum number of mourners allowed is dependent upon which family room is being used for the funeral service / visitation. Please consult with a funeral director to determine how many people will be able to attend the service.
· Members of different households are prohibited from holding or shaking hands.
· In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19, attendees will be asked to provide contact information in place of a register book and this information could be used for contact tracing purposes if the need arises.
Please be safe
and follow the advice of our Medical and Elected officials.
For more information, please contact
Roslyn Heights Funeral Home