Cremation services starting at $2,085*
The following are included with the price shown:
- Transfer of your loved one from local hospital into our care
- Identification of deceased prior to cremation if desired
- Basic Professional service fee for direct cremation
- Minimum Cremation Container
- Transfer of your loved one to the crematory
- Return of your loved one’s cremains to our facility for family to take into their care
Please contact one of our cremation specialists to customize your own arrangements or for additional information. Call us today at 516-621-4545.*Prices are for direct cremation services only and exclude the crematory fee, certified copies of the death certificate and other services or products you may wish to select such as an urn or other memorial items.
Roslyn Heights Funeral Home Simple Dignified Cremation
It is imperative you understand the differences between the level of Cremation services offered. Many people are unaware of these differences, and are confused about the wide range of cremation prices.
Some Direct cremation providers may offer a lower price point, but not the services and details you may expect or desire to ensure a dignified cremation. Be sure you understand the difference before choosing.
Roslyn Heights Simple Dignified Cremation
When speaking to and making your decision on direct cremation providers you should ask the following:
- Where and how your loved one is being kept and cared for during the waiting period before the cremation.
- Do you have an opportunity to make an identification before the cremation if you so desire.
- Is your loved one being transferred individually to the crematory and what steps are in place to insure the proper return of your loved one’s cremains.